Wednesday, November 26, 2008

In thanksgiving...of my friend

As hard as it will be to go through this holiday season and into a new year without our dear friend, I am thankful for many things....

Denise,

I am so thankful that I got to be your friend. For 12 years we laughed together and we shared our lives together, I am blessed.

I am so thankful that I got to tell you I loved you, even though I know you knew it and I know you loved me, still I am grateful.

I am so thankful that I was there to say goodbye to you as you left this place and moved on to another. Your passing, like your life, has had a profound effect on me and I know you will be with me always, I am humbled.

I am so thankful that I have a second family of loved ones...the Broadhurst's,
I am lucky.

And finally I am so thankful to everyone of Denise friends....thank you for sharing your thoughts, stories, and memories here for all to read. I hope to hear many more...as we continue to celebrate the life of Denise.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: